This is a super easy chicken recipe that tastes like it took a lot of work! Definitely a go-to recipe for a quick and delicious week night dinner!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour- 1 cup
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- McCormick “Perfect Pinch” to taste (or other salt-free seasoning combination)
- 1 pound thin-sliced chicken breast cutlets, approximately 3 chicken breasts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Season 2 cups flour with salt, pepper, and Perfect Pinch (or other seasonings). Coat chicken cutlets in seasoned flour, shaking off excess, then dip in beaten egg.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Pan-fry chicken until golden brown on both sides, 5 to 7 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Melt butter in the same skillet; cook and stir remaining 2 tablespoons flour in butter for 5 minutes, then add chicken broth and lemon juice. Simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Return chicken to the skillet. Continue simmering until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 15 more minutes.
- Serve chicken with parsley sprigs and lemon wedges.